Library Buildings Closed: For the health and safety of our customers, staff, and community the Vigo County Public Library buildings are closed to due to COVID-19. Customers can access the Library’s digital resources to stream movies and music, listen to an audiobook, or read an ebook. If you do not have a Library card, you may get a temporary 90-day barcode to access digital resources by registering online. Please do not be concerned about returning Library materials — all due dates have been extended.
Focus on the Facts: Learn more information about COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus, from these sources.
RB Digital Magazines
Use RB Digital to search the library’s collection of popular online magazines. Read issues on a regular computer or download them to a variety of devices. View a tutorial to learn more.
Access Zinio here: https://www.rbdigital.com/vigoin/service/magazines/landing.
Accessing RB Digital on Your Desktop or Laptop
- Visit the Vigo County Public Library's RB Digital Portal.
- If you have never used the RB Digital Portal before, click "Create New Account" and complete the form.
- If you have an account, click Log In to check out digital magazines.
- Browse or search the collection to locate magazines.
- Select "Checkout Now" to check-out magazines.
- To read your magazine, click on "My collection" on the top right.
Accessing RB Digital Magazines on Your Device
- Visit the Vigo County Public Library's RB Digital Portal on your device's web browser to check-out your magazines and to create an account if you do not already have one.
- Install the RB Digital app from the iTunes store or Google Play.
- Go to the RB Digital app and Log In into your RB Digital account.
- Items can be downloaded to your device by clicking read.