Limited access to Special Collections: Due to construction, limited access is available to Community Archives during the month of September. Please contact Special Collections at 812.232.1119 before visiting to check availability of materials.
Use Zinio to search the library’s collection of popular online magazines. Read issues on a regular computer or download them to a variety of devices. View a tutorial to learn more.
Access Zinio here: https://www.rbdigital.com/vigoin/service/zinio/landing.
Accessing Zinio Magazines on Your Desktop or Laptop
- Visit the Vigo County Public Library's Zinio Magazine Portal.
- If you have never used the Zinio Magazine Portal before, click "Create New Account" and complete the form.
- If you have an account, click Log In to check out digital magazines.
- Browse or search the collection to locate magazines.
- Select "Checkout Now" to check-out magazines.
- To read your magazine, click on "My collection" on the top right.
Accessing Zinio Magazines on Your Device
- Visit the Vigo County Public Library's Zinio Magazine Portal on your device's web browser to check-out your magazines and to create an account if you do not already have one.
- Install the Zinio magazine app from the iTunes store or Google Play.
- Go to the Zinio app and Log In into your Zinio account.
- Items can be downloaded to your device by clicking read.