Scheduled Maintenance: On Monday, July 15, Library services may be interrupted throughout the day due to scheduled maintenance, including: the Library catalog, My Account, Overdrive, VCPL Mobile, and database. If you would like to check out materials you must have your library card with you; we will not be able to use other identification methods. Please contact the Library at 812.232.1113 if you have any questions or require assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Your Library in Your Hand!
Connect to the Vigo County Public Library with your favorite device, whenever you want and wherever you are. With VCPL Mobile on your tablet or smartphone you can:
Access Our Catalog
- Search for all your favorite books, movies, ebooks and more.
- Put items on hold. We'll let you know when your item is ready to pick up.
- Find out if we have an item by scanning the ISBN.
Manage Your Account
- Always have your library card with your Digital Library Card.
- See the status of your holds — or cancel them from the app.
- Check due dates and renew your items quickly.
Connect with the VCPL
- Click to call the Main Library or West Branch Library.
- Get directions to your favorite library location.
- Check library hours and closing dates.
- View and register for upcoming library programs and classes.
Need Additional Support?
Contact Us for additional support.