External Database Access Unavailable: Databases are currently available inside the Main Library and West Branch. External access to some databases is unavailable until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Haute Create is located within the Main Library near the computer area. It is a space for creativity, innovation and design. The following equipment is available for use in-house:
- Two 3D Printers
- HP Sprout for creating digital prototypes or models
- Four MacBooks
- One 27-inch iMac
- 21 Chromebooks
- Epson Large Format Printer (Fee for printing)
- Two Sewing Machines
- Two GoPro Cameras
- Spheros for robotics and coding
- Bloxels for game design
- Stickbots Stop Motion Movie Creator
- Minecraft Stop Motion Movie Creator
The five Macs have the following software available:
- Photoshop Elements
- Premiere Elements
- Moho Debut 12 for animation
- Xcode for app creation
To reserve a 3D printer, contact the Tech Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have attended an Intro to 3D Printing course to reserve a 3D printer for individual use.
To schedule a special group activity, contact us at email@example.com.